SPQ 25.0% 0.6¢ superior resources limited

@CopperSpotsSorry about the above, not sure what happened there...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    @CopperSpots
    Sorry about the above, not sure what happened there with the formatting but HC's 3 min rule didn't give me enough time to fix with an edit. Should read as beloew

I agree with your comments to a point, they are valid however I find the comment "peter needs to stop getting distracted" a little unfair and baseless. They aren't hopping around doing a months drilling at one site then heading to another. Last years entire focus was bottletree.
    Furthermore, look at the tenements they hold. Way to many for a company of that size to even dream about developing. They've held them for years, most of which were picked up at pennies on the dollar during the mining/commodity downturn when larger players were culling thier books. Now, this year nickel is hot. Talk of the town. All of a sudden we have 2 potential nickel J.V deals... coincidence? I think not. I don't think there's any distraction here. I think there's a plan for each that's being executed at the right time. If gold breaks 2k US and holds in an upward trend, think we'll start hearing more about steam engine? Who knows.
    So they have already started the process of JV talks to remove workload to focus on thier priorities. Step in the right direction IMO. Steam engine, Crookie Ck taking focus off Bottletree this year? Hmm I'm not so sure - I'm actually not sure at all those sites aren't actually just one BIG prospect. Time will tell, but it will need a lot of time.
    lt's unfortunate that delays have been so lengthy. It's getting a bit silly now in fact, but like all others here, I hope its worth it.

(Vent note: F#&* me, my god that announcements gotta be soon doesn't it?!?)GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $20.47K 2.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 11739026 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1081054 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.