SPQ 28.6% 0.9¢ superior resources limited

Nearlydun, the chart is sub 1 year, the play is 2 years...

1. 5,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4084
    Nearlydun, the chart is sub 1 year, the play is 2 years plus.

Hole 3, the one we await is just an indicator, a step.

The next round is what will set the tone.

Still if they can return 600m @ 0.25% at least averaged over it all. A projected 25k copper price in 2025 makes that viable to mine, even outside a potentially higher porphyry.

A good result here is a hole that is not barren.

Bottletree is not the bee all end all.

Dido maybe better.

In the shorter term steam engine could be mined and provide 1m a month cash in.

That is my hope as it will fund the copper very well.

Dinner creek, Eastern and steam engine should provide 1m oz gold minimum.

Dinner creek is larger, but there not onto it yet. Steam engine has watershed tertiary to be tested south and sw of steam engine. If that's a go, it would be shallow oxides.

I actually really like windmill more South. Only a handful of chip samples taken, but boy impressive.

Patience is key here, it took me 3 years to unlock real big profits on core, in the earlier stages, sub 6c, they did a cr and I was in loss, I bought more as I knew the end game.

I've topped up on Spq a few times of recent, not much because to get decent, I'd move the sp up, would rather pick off small lots keeping the sp here.

Warren buffet is by idol, if he can sit and be patient, often for 5 years plus and make 100b plus over his life, his methods work.

There is a very good book on his philosophy and trade style well worth reading.

Let this play out as they have big ground, mineralisation all over it by the early indications.

Gold, copper, zinc, molybdenum. Its nickle ground, not copper technically speaking, so I'd not be surprised to see ni show up somewhere.

They are on the northen portion of the belt that hosts cardia for example, that runs nsw up into qld.

I like progress if advised of it, as we were 3 weeks ago for hole 3 at bottletree, assay in. That my issue.

But I look at the delay in a positive light, if they could easily compile a report, they would have, so my thinking is its more complex due to other discoveries from the soils that maybe need to be covered. As mentioned maybe sent to an external grophysasis as Peter is a Geologist, both roles are very different.

Maybe the asx has knocked back the draft as it's that good, I doubt they would decline a normal result.

That's only clutching at straws though.

To believers, if you've done your homework well, trust your own judgments to the end game and do not loose sight off reason you are on Spq.

And remember Warren buffets, sit and hold, he never worries as he knows his game plan before buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $22.87K 2.826M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 940866 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 318378 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.