SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

SPQ Chart, page-865

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Although I am more than happy to make $$$ out of lithium and copper companies like SPQ, for AGW to be a problem the upper troposphere needs to warm at a faster rate than the lower troposphere/surface as evidence of positive feedback from water vapour - a feedback that is supposed to double the effect of the warming attributable to CO2. Although I have no problem with CO2's minimal warming effect, the empirical data in the last IPCC AR5 report shows there is no water vapour feedback, and it is a major empirical failure of the global warming theory.

I understand that many traders making money like me are willing to perpetuate the AGW BS due to their investments (if you can't beat 'em, join 'em), but the reality is the fundamentals of the AGW theory is flawed to the point of rendering it at least 50% erroneous, something that is reflected in the climate models that run at least 50% warmer than observed temperatures.

I know from experience that believers can't be convinced with empirical data (data from the IPCC no less as well), so am happy to opportunistically make lots of cash from SPQ regardless, especially as long term share trading tax laws in my country means my tax contribution to AGW is almost entirely eliminated by doing so. Having said that, making $$$ from it doesn't fix the glaring empirical failures. The world will wake up over the next decade, but in the meantime I will be buying up oil and natural gas, as well as copper, cobalt, lithium, nickel and REE. wink.png

If anyone takes offense at this post, and I'm sure many will, then please don't mention climate change rubbish in SPQ comments please, go and do it in the climate change section of HC at the link below please, where it belongs. AGW propaganda makes me want to puke:

https://hotcopper.com.au/topic/climate/
    Last edited by huflungdung: 27/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.