SPQ 0.00% 0.7¢ superior resources limited

thought I would summarize some information for prospective...

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    thought I would summarize some information for prospective investors in a new thread

SPQ is going to be massive this year imo, one of the best nearology plays for colbat, nickle and zinc and is valued as a shell so very little downside imo. I would put it as a tip but its a bit early yet imo as it has just raised almost 2 million dollars so will need to churn a little first, but I will tip it latter down the track.
    over subscribed placement at 0.009, currently trading at 1.1 cents I brought in today. there is also a rights issue underway as part of the raise.​

I'm very interested in the new cobalt prospect the Greenvale prospect particular in the lucky creek project.​

cobalt, nickel and zinc all high grade and only 12 km's away from the SCONI project that was a company maker and Disallowed for AUZ. now with a MC of 350 million, the SCONI is simular in size to CLQ project that has a MC of 950 million.​

and SPQ is only a MC of 5.5 million lol,​

before the raise just now only had 463 million SOI​

TECK resources is the biggest company in cananda and is the largest shareholder holding around 12% of the company, TECK is worth around 65 billion dollars and is a key partner for SPQ​

all up top 20 and management hold 70% of shares on issue.​

The Lucky Creek Prospect is located 12km west of the Greenvale Nickel-Cobalt Mine and similarly adjacent to the SCONI scandium-cobalt-nickel project (Australian Mines Limited) (Figure 2), which is comparable in size and operationally to Clean TeQ Holding’s Syerston Nickel-Cobalt Project. Compilation and imaging of historical soil sampling data has delineated the Lucky Creek Prospect by anomalously high nickel (up to 1220 ppm) and cobalt (up to 596 ppm) soil values aligned along a northeast-southwest zone (Figures 3 to 6).​

from the director​

Managing Director, Peter Hwang commented “The new Lucky Creek Prospect with its anomalous nickel and cobalt, adds another dimension to the already prolific Greenvale Project: one that we are eager to pursue with a maiden drilling program early next year. With the SCONI scandium-cobaltnickel project and the Greenvale Nickel-Cobalt Mine located only about 12 kilometres away, we were not surprised to have identified high cobalt-in-soil values that clearly delineate a cobalt-nickel​

they will be drilling this prospect after receiving funds from the capital raising, I think there will be massive interest in this drill program given its very close position next to SCONI ( AUZ)​

it actually gets better for SPQ

Additionally, Superior is conducting a review of expected cobalt potential at its northwest Queensland Victor Project and Nicholson Project (5kms from Walford Creek copper-cobalt project: Aeon Metals).

"Aeon Metals (AML) AML is focused on the exploration and development of its 100%-owned Walford Creek Copper-Cobalt-Zinc project in NW Queensland. Following the delineation of a small, high grade Resource of 6.6Mt at 1.25% Cu, 0.76% Zn and 1,630ppm Co named the Vardy Zone, AML has developed a robust geological model for the Walford Creek deposit. This model was used to target a recent 9-hole diamond drill program which successfully intersected high grade extensions of the Vardy Zone and together with evidence from historic drilling points to the potential for significant Resource growth over 22km of prospective strike length. In the near-term the drilling is expected to drive a material Resource upgrade. However, with a $30m capital raise now completed AML is in an exceptionally strong position to complete a major drill-out in 2018. In our view AML has entered an exciting period of cost effective discovery and growth which we expect more of in 2018. Speculative Buy, Valuation $0.43/sh"

AML current MC is 29 cents and gives them a MC of 168 million

at a valuation of 43 cents it would be closer to a MC of 200 million

given SPQ is only at a 5.5 million MC, soon to have 2 million cash and is going to be drilling next door to AUZ SCONI project ( 12 km's away)

in addition
    the directors took payment in shares in lieu of director fees, instead of cash last month, they all have lots of skin in the game. and all will take up full rights on this placement as well.​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $6.657K 962.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 3659041 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2627637 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.