NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I'm currently in the last few days of a tour in America....

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I'm currently in the last few days of a tour in America. Initially at a tech conference in LA focused on the geospatial industry and augmented reality and then a week in San Fran for some R&R. I am a little bit of a people watcher (not the creepy type ha ha..) and have observed so many opportunities for application of nuheara technology over here in the states. If you were to take just a single potential use of the technology say bar staff in a crowded nightclub or sports bar taking orders and communicating with one another for instance and scale that across the number of bars in just a single city you would have a giant market!

Don't get me started on the integration of this tech with augmented reality processes in plant and maintenance environments... I so freakin keen on this stock from a productivity and workflow perspective that it hurts!

A few weeks of red will be but a tiny blip when we look back in a few years time with smiles on our faces.

I totally agree with the sharing of the knowledge of this business with friends, families, colleagues, social networks and in random conversations with people on the plane as you go about your day...!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.