PEN 3.61% 8.0¢ peninsula energy limited

sprice monday, page-14

1. 1,653 Posts.
    Reichers I've seen the odd comment about your personal circumstances of late and I'm sorry to hear it. I've actually been through the same thing myself. About 3 years ago I was near wiped out through a confluence of unfortunate events (and no small amount of stupidity on my part). Since then I've experienced all the nasty bits like wondering how the hell I'm going to pay the rent. It's one of the most harrowing experiences I've ever been through however being on the tail end of it now I count it as one of the most valuable experiences I've had. I did recognize it's value when I was in the worst stages but it's a hard thing to keep focus on at that point but it's certainly paying off now.

I've reentered the market just recently (right on new year) and I was pretty scared about doing so. I've had some good luck but aside from that I've noticed a complete change in my trading style. Risk aversion goes far beyond putting a stoploss in place (which in the past I probably wouldn't have executed). That's not to say I'm a no-leverage ASX100 investor but I feel a lot safer, a lot happier to watch a profit get away and as a consequence making much better entries. I'd attribute about 1/2 my profits this year to good stock selection and the other 1/2 to patient entry.

I'm getting OT though... From what I've read of your circumstances I suspect you may be going through very similar things to what I've went through, not necessarily in cause but in effect. If that's the case some of what I've learned through the experience may be of use to you. If you want to discuss anything further offline I think you might have my email address from a couple of years back. If not my trash email addy is [email protected]. I'll give you the real one if you contact me on that address.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $254.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $2.227M 27.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1345233 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 438252 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.