Hi daydreamer, gee your poor Mum, sounds like she had a hard...

1. 5,380 Posts.
    Hi daydreamer, gee your poor Mum, sounds like she had a hard time of it too, and herb too with his Dad and Uncle..

Really sorry to hear about the melanoma in the family, it's a real bitch alright
    My Brother lost his wife at age 30 from the M too, leaving him at the time with a 3 yo and a 5yo to raise himself
    She had it right through her leg and when they opened her up it just spread right through her body and she was gone in a matter of a week was very sad.

So you look after yourself and as herb said 'keep up your checkups" , especially if it runs in the family

I'm one of those lucky ones i guess, never put sunscreen on in my life, used to always get cooked like a lobster, especially in the older days, we used to lather ourselves in pure coconut oil to brown up as much as we could
    And i've worked outdoors most of my life in full sun with only a hat, t shirt and shorts, surfed a lot, never had a sun cancer and neither has anyone in my family, just lucky with skin pigmentation i guess
    I've always had olive skin, maybe a bit oilier which helps i think..

Yes, Olivia is a very amazing lady, she's so positive, and i hope she gets through this
    She's an Aussie icon, that's for sure..

Here's another great NZ/Oz female artist i reckon had a powerhouse voice... Colleen Hewitt, she was a great talent too..

Amused..... i have never heard that version of 'Summer Breeze' by the Isley Brothers, it was really good and interesting to hear
    This was always the Rose Royce song i knew and liked, haven't listened to much else of her stuff though..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.