PXX 0.00% 1.1¢ polarx limited

Spring is just a few weeks away.., page-2

1. Io
    582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    The last two years at about this time, give or take, we knew that CYY was gearing up for a spring/summer drilling program and they had the money for those drilling programs. This year they have about $300K in the bank, according to the last Qtly cash flow report, and no announced plans for a capital raising. Therefore, if they are going to drill on the project this spring/summer they need to raise some funds and quickly so they can prepare for any drill program. If I was a broker being asked to do a placement into CYY I would be asking to see the mineral resource put together from the last 2 years worth of drilling, which has still not be announced. Depending on the size and the grade of the mineral resource, that is going to determine if they can raise any more significant cash to allow more work to be done on the project this spring/summer. The market has been waiting for this resource for quite a long time now. Therefore, I suspect that the SP will not move up like the last two years, until the mineral resource is announced and funding locked in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $22.25K 2.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1412181 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.