GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

springtree move, page-44

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Wave theory,from what I've read has most application to Indexes and maybe some High Volume shares.
    It relies on pattern forming by Crowd psychology in instruments that can not be manipulated by single or a few entities.
    Therefore to my knowledge Wave Theory is most applicable to things like the All Ords INDEX not the shares like DYE that make up some point zero whatever of such indexes.

It may have some implications regarding say BHP and the Top20 Index co ordinating but IMHO it is fanciful to apply Elliot Wave etc theory to a minnow like DYE and all other mid cap/micro speculative penny shares.

Besides that it's a theory where the waves and their count/classification is only confirmed in HindSight and I feel Wave Analysis is a hobby of TA theorists and gives no practical analysis for beginner or even practising Traders.

It is read by Non TA as a load of theoretical mumbo jumbo.Personally I am highly sceptical of it's practical application in the shares I trade in.

I "despair" that when I get into a thread using TA and other Market Factors affecting a share price,when bleeding,blessed Wave Theory is introduced because I know we are in for sanctimonious posts on some acolyte's interpretation of Wave 3 or [iii] or A or a or what the hades.
    Frankly IMHO,wotzon the mugs are very well represented amongst Wave Theorists most of all.

So if you want to espouse Wave Theory?would you please not do so in "my" thread? Can you cope with that?

I'll get back to topic of IF there's a Springtree Move or not later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.