GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

springtree move, page-52

1. 1,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Wotzon,

Maybe your Elliot references triggered my thoughts but they weren't directed at them.

I read into Wavelet theory a few months ago out of curiosity and can see that they would be valuable in some situations if you tweak the windows right - running a good wavelet analysis over the other ST stocks would be a good idea and fun and may give clues as to ST's modus operandi for entry, accumulate and exit. I don't have the skills to execute this but I understand the method at a basic FFT level.

I find any stock analysis intriguing - a wonderful collision of mass psychology, chaos, greed, fear, data and technology as a complex adaptive non-linear system.

My comment was related to my perceived difficulty of identifying short term moves where shares are tighly held (I saw a single share sell at 0.55 I think drop the price 3.6% last week) and there may be a number of forces including ST much bigger than the mug punter collective acting to execute their price plan - still, they're running algos so there's tradable information there if you've got the time.

Despite that, the entry, accumulate, exit pattern motivations for ST should be obvious unless DYE dies or New York money is looking for a tax loss. They're laying bets but I bet they'll leave an investment on the way out.

Australia for a lot of reasons requires VCs like ST to occupy the venture capital space with us between seed and expansion, and for the long term this situation provides the opportunity for low entries - like now. They don't concern me in the long term, I'm just curious as to how their involvement plays out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.