IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

springtree

1. 1,770 Posts.
    Over the past week or so someone has worked hard on depressing the price. I suspect that, that someone is Springtree as they are due to get their allocation of shares for the their monthly funding ($700,000). I expect that we will see an announcement soon stating that an allocation of shares has been made to them at somewhere between 12.6 and 13.2 cents per share. (I can't work it out exactly because I don't know the precise time of the allocation). They are effectvely manipulating the price down so as they can get their share allocation at the lowest sp possible.

IMO, the manipulation of the price upwards has now commenced so as they can sell their share allocation at the highest sp possible over the next week or so. In a month the cycle will begin again. They will first depress the price, etc etc.

This is what I suspect is happening. However I cannot be certain.

For us holders this should not really be a problem because it's the fundamentals that will drive the price in the medium to long term. What happens to the price on a day to day basis is of little consequence.

All looks extremely good for PRR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.