IMM 1.75% 28.0¢ immutep limited

FYI Got this in email this morning after my conversation with...

1. 161 Posts.
    FYI Got this in email this morning after my conversation with SpringTree. It looks like they are in for the long term and hopefully they will repeat the success of Dendreon.

"We invest in highly competent, passionate and dedicated management teams to assist them with achieving their vision and creating value for their shareholders.
    SpringTree Global Investors, LLC (“SpringTree”) is a New York-based global private investment management firm. SpringTree focuses on debt and equity investments in small-cap and mid-cap publicly-traded companies around the world, particularly on companies requiring US$5 mil to US$150 mil in debt and/or equity.
    The firm provides creative funding, individually structured for each investment opportunity. It invests across a broad range of industries and a wide range of geographies and economic environments.
    SpringTree’s creativity and its team’s experience and skills allow it to consider investments in established profitable businesses, high growth developing companies, and distressed opportunities.

SpringTree is disciplined and selective in its value-creating approach. The firm wants to participate in the long-term success of its portfolio companies, but does not typically seek control investments or board seats. It aims to be a true and flexible partner to its investee companies and form long-term relationships with them, empowering the management to execute on its plans."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $406.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $1.341M 4.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 167966 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 138542 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.