TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

I bet you guys were as surprised as me to see Greg Solomon's...

1. 81 Posts.
    I bet you guys were as surprised as me to see Greg Solomon's last paragraph on the annoucement today about the options. Is this guy kidding, he didn't mention MS and you could take it to mean that if the annoucement about PArkinson wasn't out by the time it came to exercise then you should just exercise anyway because it's going to be big. See the report below.

A last ditch effort, the SP is going to have to done some crazy things between now and then to get the option moving.

"Whilst I appreciate that the option ecercise price (20 cents) is resently significantly higher than the current share price, I bring to your attention the follow-up drilling program at PArkinson Dam that is currently underway. The reults of this drilling should be available well before the end of February, and could potentially impact on the share price, and I recommend that you monitor the Company's progress over the next month."

Greg Solomon.

To that I have to ask, where are the results from MS-3 & 4 that are due mid to late January, or does he already know they are dusters?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.850M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1465598 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5818100 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.