NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Sprott Broker note on Greatland

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I have wondered for a long time why no one is talking about the 5% option on havieron being finalised, and now that it's finalised at $60m. That is one hell of a bargain considering it's now at least 20moz likely even more with the Eastern Breccia holding even more AU/CU.

Greatlands MRE 2 is at 6Moz + and this board remains silent.

Why??? It's the biggest find in a generation and you own 70% of it. The ore body is so perfect, that it has an 86% conversion rate.

but now I know, thanks to this note by Sprott we (NCM) are playing this down big time!

"Wenote the contradiction between Newcrest’s suggested tapering of high-grade based on a single new hole150m shallower than the still-deepest 86m @ 3.1g/t could cynically point to their own M&A interest,further supported by their making no reference in their own release to the best hole today, 150m @ 2.9g/tin the Crescent zone, itself nestling perfectly into a gap in the 4Q21 MRE. With a near-deepest 82m @3.0g/t AuEq drilled in the E. Breccia, itself potentially pointing to a new base metal zone with 1% Cu, ourown enthusiasm for depth extensions remains undimmed."

CHEEKY!

Source:https://sprott.com/what-we-do/resource-financing/capital-partners/research/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.