MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Sprott increase MTR position, page-15

1. 3,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1820
    Hey mate. I haven’t spoken to any good geos on the geology of the area. There’s a few decent docs on Hotcopper on DMLs first entry into the area (which they called Aphrodite) I’ve linked one below. They basically put a couple of drill holes in, found some Cu then fell into financial difficulty due to overloaded in debt, Cu sub $2.40, mining 10:1 strip ratios and mining a lot of oxides. So very little done but what was done looked promising.

The next foray was MOD (who purchased the DML licences) drilling T4 but as we know T3 was hit only a month or two later and all the rigs and attention shifted to drilling out that resource. Their results showed decent results and not at huge depth.

KMT also in the SW corner of the Kalahari copper belt have showed through very little drilling there is some Cu closer to surface whilst benefiting from the calcrete layer which is preventing weathering/oxidisation.

As a whole - through DML/MOD/KMT there’s been just a handful of drill holes in the area, it looks promising to me but DYOR I ain’t a geo.

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=tuE7JrfFgm/OGe3nZXiGHG+kTkVet1+1mw2g14EPkqsrGOrSSoBHWAo0aEakxAQY2G1+MdlMeYW+o9/NBIkzyeEjZA==
    Last edited by Cashmeoutside: 11/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.