FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Sprott initiates coverage of Firefinch, page-142

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    Great broker report, very thorough and well constructed. I think for what we know about the gold the valuation for next 12months looks about right (without any new discoveries) but the Li has really been given a nominal value (circa $100m), one reason being Li ain't really their thing and the other is like us we just don't know how much its worth, but I'd be putting my money on it being multiples of that.

Been an awesome week for us long termers , we haven't seen this price since Sep 2018 (and think about how more valuable we are now). Will we have a mini run and finish in the 30's? who cares, the only place this is going is up, although as the good Doc said, don't know how high or how fast.

Given our recent new broker report I thought the following video from Sprott CEO might be of interest, talking about gold, no, FFX not mentioned but he is rather bullish on gold equities at the moment, in fact he says " its a table pounding buying opportunity" when speaking about buying gold producers. Worth a listen if you like gold!

ttps://www.*****.com/news/video/show/Market-Analysis/3318/2021-04-13/When-and-how-gold-price-will-return-to-the-highs---Sprott-CEO#_48_INSTANCE_puYLh9Vd66QY_=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.*****.com%2Fnews%2Fvideo%2Flatest%3Fshow%3DMarket-Analysis

Enjoy the weekend fellow holders and be grateful for our wonderful BOD.

Best wishes all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.