FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Nice pick up Daz, timing of that trip and rebalance is...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Nice pick up Daz, timing of that trip and rebalance is fantastic. No doubt FFX are working to that timeline

What I see as material catalysts (in no particular order)
    • Successful recommissioning of the crushing circuit and ball mill - IMO this announcement is the final tick for our gold operations before a rerate to fair value (and potentially a substantial tick for Sprott if not already approved for inclusion in their gold juniors ETF, or may impact the assigned portfolio weighting). We've already proven sufficient feed from satellites to take us to mining the main pit in Q2 2022 (with cushion for contingencies or cream at the end), and have inspections/refurbishments done, strong community and government engagement, power and water sorted etc
    • Demerger of the fully permitted Goulamina lithium project with a pre-tax NPV of A$1.7 billion - I like the change in language being used by the company. Started out with "funding, partnering and offtake" in the initial Macquarie announcement to now "partnering" (per the last few videos https://firefinchltd.com/media/). Pure speculation but I suspect this points towards bringing on a deep-pocketed downstream partner with no need for offtakes. Who missed out on the last deals Macquarie facilitated?
    • Positive infill/extension drilling results indicating higher grade feed from the Morilla super pit and subsequent updates to Mineral Resources, Ore Reserves and LOMP
    • Plant capacity optimisation - based on comments in the LOMP ann, potential to exclude the SAG mill from the process (previously used to achieve 4-4.5 Mtpa) and still achieve 4 Mtpa using the ball mill, improving power/maintenance costs. Currently being undertaken by JT Metallurgical Services & Orway Mineral Consultants. I wonder how they could still use the SAG mill to push the throughput higher - can anyone here comment on this?
    • Thermal solar hybrid energy solution to supply 25% of power requirements - significant reduction in emissions and operating costs. And we all know what happens when the market catches a whiff of net zero (VUL, PRL etc)

Side note - since all the Sprott coverage, Hartley's has been buried. LTs here (and anyone else with the misfortune of knowing them) know to take their PTs with a grain of salt, but for those who haven't seen it yet:
    • FFX have not put a single hole in the Morilla super pit since taking it on. Plenty of surprise to the upside
    • And our leadership team is proposing performance hurdles for LithiumCo to achieve A$200M MC on demerger

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3164/3164361-44b7ce1da68404c02fcd7c7527a6c614.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.