FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Sprott initiates coverage of Firefinch, page-319

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    And the MC could go higher if the below AISC from other Mali mines could be achieved. One can only wish....

" B2Gold's Fekola mine in Mali was the lowest cost gold operation in Africa in 2020. Eight out of the top ten lowest cost mines in the region located in West Africa.***** looked at costs at operating primary gold mines in Africa in 2020 using all-in sustaining costs (AISC) metric that serves as a globally accepted benchmark of a mine's operating efficiency.Primary gold operations are defined by ***** as "mines where gold contributed to 90% or more of revenues from operating activities generated last year."The ranking excludes privately-owned mines and tailings re-processing operations.With AISC of $599/oz achieved in 2020, B2Gold's unique Fekola high-grade open pit mine in Mali tops the list of lowest cost gold mines in Africa. Fekola is also the third biggest gold mine in the region.Fekola is followed by Endeavour Mining's Natougou-Boungou mine in Burkina Faso ($609/oz) and Perseus' SGP mine in Ivory Coast ($692/oz).Newmont's Akyem mine in Ghana is fourth on our list with AISC of $757/oz in 2020.Kibali mine, owned by Barrick and located in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), is fifth lowest-cost gold operation in Africa with AISC of $778/oz reported in 2020.The complete list is below." go to ***** for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.