FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Sprott Options, page-14

1. 6,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4283
    Sorry Barney
    As I will always do I will bring attention to the directors and md not choosing to take shares in lieu of salary, they were basically forced into the situation due to lack of funds.
    They stopped taking shares in lieu of salary when financials improved.
    I agree and is also my option that management, particularly Kevin would understand the long term strategy and what the future will bring.
    As for Winton buying, prior to the Li acquisition he held 88, 750 shares in the company through one of his holdings, these were a parcel of shares he received in lieu of salary, plus 600,000 unlisted options with varying expiry date both with a strike price of .20c. Post Li acquisition, he has purchased 1,612,903 in an OFF market acquisition for $100k. Now to some that may look like a vote of confidence with the director buying, but I would bet my house on it now, that every person that reads these threads would of either by hook or crook found the money to purchase these shares at 6.2c!! Glad he got them in time
    to participate in the generous CR for us long term holders and those that were in at the record date, so I would and IMO say that there is only one direction he is looking, and that would be something like the bank balance!!!!!
    As per his options expiring December this year, we will see if he dips into his pocket to stump up the cash for them or will the expire? Just a question on these unlisted options, do they expire if he isn't re-elected?

The directors are in for a increase with the announcement of a JORC and the performance shares kick in.

As for Sprott, yes your right this has been discussed at length to the varying reasons we all believe he left the building but I am also of the opinion that if Sprott's option clause kicks in now or before the expiry of these option Sprotts Global will be back in the picture, but I will add a caveat in that will depend on the deal (if any we have with Morilla)

As for the Substantial holder notice, I agree with @michaelbond89 that this should be announced, as this amount of holding they will be able to manipulate the current share price, not suggesting they are of course but I can't see any other reason other than them trying to accumulate more before announcing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.