DEG 0.80% $1.24 de grey mining limited

@Fid Nice simple language that even I can understand. You never...

1. 4,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6502
    @Fid
    Nice simple language that even I can understand.
    You never go broke taking a profit.
    Every one will have a different opinion about when as do I.
    Everyone has different reasons to sell, like a short term trade else where while the current short term trend may appear to be sideways.
    An entry point for those wanting to get in is very close if not already in and I will be looking to top up given the fund availability at the time.
    Thanks @gbgirl for that video. I had not seen it.
    I like watching these guys present. They know the story is a great one and it almost sells itself.
    I don't care if I hear the same material, it's almost like a refresh each time and keeps me enthusiastic.
    I really have to give credit to them for the land package that Simon described to me as "the right place at the right time" and they are just as grateful to have it as some of us.
    The shallow high grade hits we are getting are awesome and guarantee economic pits from near or at surface.
    I particularly like the 2-3 million oz suggestion which Simon referred to and it is now a very achievable target. We still haven't scratched the surface and I don't think we will have to explore even 10% of it to get that.
    They know there will be more than that and so do we.
    I will stick with my 10m oz guess and see where we are in 2 years from here.
    They are not putting too much emphasis on having a jorc compliance for the Conglomerate as we will already have one with the structural that they are already proving. It will be more a case of the grade increase and the resulting aisc that the annual figures show. Anyone needing security in a measured resource may not be interested but the proof will be in the annual profits and DIVIDENDS ( hopefully fully franked ) that will become achievable as they progress.
    This is one stock I consider my most valuable and core holding.
    It doesn't mean I won't trade along the way but I am sheet scared of being out when the fuse is lit.
    The gold price will be helping those waiting for a lower entry point but I don't expect those conditions to last.
    News must be close.
    Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
-0.010(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $2.959B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.27 $1.23 $8.902M 7.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 62364 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.