EL8 8.57% 32.0¢ elevate uranium ltd

Sprott, page-2

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    Sure. Their SPUT is still up and running. They recently took over URNM and are currently talking to (some very large) funds to allocate a percentage to the URNM ETF and they are working to get the SPUT listed on the NYSE.
    They have further recently upgraded their ATM facility for SPUT from 1Billion to 3.5Billion with just over 2.5Billion still available.

And I assume they are delighted with the impending introduction of nuclear power in the European green Taxonomy freeing up trillions of Euro's for potential investment in nuclear projects and uranium mining.

They unfortunately do not control the flow of funds or investor sentiment. So when the markets simply ignore the storm of fantastic news and rapidly improving fundamentals for the uranium sector, or throw a tantrum in fear of Omicron they can only sit by and watch like the rest of us. I am sure they are preparing for (and informing their investors of) the highly likely coming bull run. The Uranium spot price has held up remarkably well. That suggest there is now significantly less uranium available, so when big money starts flowing into the SPUT it might run up quickly.

It could start tomorrow, next week, next month or even in years time. But IMO it will happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.030(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $98.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $384.1K 1.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 67936 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 44322 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.