MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Sprott's Due-Dil, page-18

1. 1,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 795
    Thanks Jus, I actually saved this to my PC as a document to read and reread as a reminder for my own research..
    I have been listening to a lot of stock trading podcasts of late, picking up tips here and there (not stock tips but investing tips), and the genuine main lesson every successful trader has in common, despite what vehicle you invest in, if you don't have strict rules for yourself, and more importantly FOLLOW THEM, then the market noise can lead you anywhere, and the noise in your head is even worse..
    This is a great example and pretty strict playbook for junior explorers, and with those rules, you can't say to yourself, "well, this new investment i'm looking at fails in this and this and this criteria,,, BUTTT", and then by pinning your hopes on that 'but' being the ace up the sleeve to make you your fortunes, you end up dissapointed due to the known shortcomings you put aside in the beginning...
    Still being a bit off topic, but everyone should assess and re-asses what has worked for them and what hasn't, and start looking for the common threads both ways, to start developing something like this, and you will become a better investor... You could feel a bit down when you discount and pass on that 1 out of 10 stocks which that ends up getting lucky, but using a solid and strict process, it's those 9 others you passed on which failes that keeps you in the game...

But ANYWAY, back on to MOD so my pearls of wisdom (eye rolls) above don't get moderated away,,, it does give confidence that an investing run sheet like can be applied to MOD and they do tick all the boxes...
    There really is no fluff in the announcements or dragging on/drawn out processes that continue to earn the board pay cheques, slowly drain the coffers until another dilution comes around...

They do still need to hit some more region targets I think, for the "decision to mine" to be a formality, but it is a pro job going on here, run by "Company makers"...

Nice sunny Sunday in Melbourne. About to jump on my motorcycle for a cruise around the Yarra Valley, and feel pretty darn content that MOD still leave very few boxes unticked in my checklist...

Cheers all for reading a bit of pontificating on my part..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.