BCN 3.85% 2.7¢ beacon minerals limited

Spruiker in Kalgoorlie, page-2

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    haha you're listening to two random guys on the street. As you said, you have no idea what is truth or fiction. All you need to do is spend half an hour reading their announcements and you'll quickly realise you don't need to "Stay the hell away from Beacon". Not sure where that comment would even come from because:
    A) We've got the gold in the ground at shallow, cheap-to-mine depths, it's not like people are hyping up future drill results. This doesn't even include what else could be around the tenements that they haven't drilled.
    B) We know they're aiming to produce before 2019 unlike some companies that pissfart around looking to get taken over etc. so it's not like we won't be getting revenue soon.
    C) What are the risks involved in this? That the clay material will cause problems during production? That is the only risk I could possibly think of and the directors have spent countless hours researching this and even doing testwork and hence will design their mine based around this knowledge. Can anyone name any other risk? Seriously, I would love to know because my SMSF is about to be finalised in which I'll be putting 30% of it here as I consider this play a "Blue Chip" share in relation to their price and the risks, or lack thereof.
    D) As I've mentioned previously, these directors are hell bent on getting things done and can anyone find the announcement a while back that said something about their upcoming projects they had on their desk (40 odd potential projects from memory)? I can't seem to find it anymore. This is what really gets me excited because they've had another year of planning, wheeling, dealing and progressing with these projects.

But please as I said, this is just my opinion and please just read the announcements yourself and work out the potential of this share yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $27.55K 1.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 896145 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 4992845 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.