BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Spruiker in Kalgoorlie, page-4

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Hey Joedirt23

I'm with you mate as everyone here would know from my posts in the past. I've listed the reasons why I'm in the stock and am a LT holder. Jaurdi will be mined, processed and who knows how heavily expanded upon with more drilling. I fail to see what a Geo at the Speedway would know about the Company further than what's specified in Announcements....and the announcements since Jan 2017 have been really awesome.

I agree, the biggest hurdle has been the processing of the ore, this has been nullified by Beacon electing to install their own processing plant onsite capable of dealing with the geological characteristics of the mineralised dirt. Only other obstacles at the moment are mining and env approvals, further dilution of shares or mismanagement of the project from here on in. I can't see any of these being impediments. Far more reasons to be in rather than out.

- 180k jorced in the ground
    - Many pieces of processing equipment already purchased cheaply for proposed plant, in excellent condition
    - Greenhill - Proven track record in setting up processing plants and generating income for SHs
    - McGaz - Proven track record in setting up processing plants and generating income for SHs. Between these two they've developed 8 open pit gold mines and established processing plants for gold all over Australia. A history of getting heavily involved financially and ensuring success.
    - McCulloch (Project Manager) - Hugely experienced in mining operations and was largely responsible for getting Jaurdi to Beacon I believe
    - Directors and McCulloch have heaps invested in BCN
    - No safety or political issues in WA
    - The resource is about average 10m deep, stupidly shallow
    - No debt
    - 6mill+ cash
    - T20 increasing position size over time
    - 300k set aside for exploration this quarter, 100k more than what was spent last quarter
    - Numerous priority drilling targets on a number of tenements that require drilling
    - Continuous tenements acquired giving them a single stretch of land
    - Process plant to be set-up onsite, north of lost dog and likely in the middle of a number of potential "near-mine" veins that may expose themselves with extra drilling to be done in the future.
    - No haulage
    - Water for processing everywhere
    - Issues with sterilisation drilling as most holes continue to result in gold finds

I don't hold oppies but have been waiting for .005c before entry to add to current position....patience is being tested however and I may need to come up to .006c.

Can anyone advise what drilling is coming up?

GLTAH
    Kirk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $64.42K 2.833M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2315395 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 75535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.