SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Hi all,Hope everyone is well.As you know been on the forum for a...

1. 799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1196
    Hi all,

Hope everyone is well.

As you know been on the forum for a while as a shareholder.

Today I sold and have moved to another stock(s) in an attempt to recover my losses, which for interest is about 75% of my original investment.

Thankfully, won't put me on the street and feel confident that I will recover this soon enough.

In this game you need to be prepared to take the losses, as the fact is if you are going to be in this game, it is unavoidable.

But I do wish you all well and do sincerely hope that new management can recover ths situation.

From my years of experience around these parts, I would also just offer a suggestion to be a little more wary of people who post pronouncements that make you feel good about your investment, particularly if they are vague on facts or evidence and/or they like to just contiually push a tag line. I have nothing against these individuals, they have the right on a forum like this and wish them well.
    But I can tell you from my many years, such people don't in fact have your interest at heart. They often are doing this for their own reason and in fact playing on your emotions to fulfill their own needs.

It is much better to leave yourself open to both sides of the debate. But always pay attention to arguments that state facts, use athenticated references and information to support their view and that also aren't overly emotional or trying to 'rally' your emotions - anything else is just an opinion and should carry no weight in your decisions. I raise this because on this forum ,more then any other share I hold, I saw some individuals develop a cult like following who played this exact trick.

Anyway, I do sincerely hope this rises and for those still here it sets you up well in the future.

I will keep an eye out, because you never know!!....Take care of yourselves and thanks for the sharing.

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.