SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

I think the question was -- what would I like to see.based on...

1. 1,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    I think the question was -- what would I like to see.

based on spend/ the cost to make revenue, this is the revenue certainty I want when I compare against other investment possibilities.

it's not the end of the world if they don't make it -- just explain the plan in a way that I can see the spend is for he future (I don't care if that gives fuel to downers they just short term small fish penny makers)

nothing else matters in the end but making money vs losing it.

if they can't make $6m then explain (as anything less wont return us to the $1.30 many people paid here).

however being realistic I think the stock is worth about $0.70+ and so a $3M result (again how long is a piece of string) but it will keep the company in the game with a chance..

less then this and my original view holds, SPT to stop burning money and be a great little company (nice for a take over by a credit card or just making a nice profit and even dividends) trying to keep up with competitors in a headwind is a bit pointless if they can't hit revenue targets, they should reserve cash and wait to a better climate then strike -- no point spending $$advertising to people who have blinkers on for instance. however convince me they spent the money to be ready when the wind is gone -- yeah I'll accept that to a point.

basically tell me how wisely you spent the money and convince me it's worth it in mid-long term and I'm happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.