SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Hi Treba and OthersI don't complain everyday but only lodged 3...

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi Treba and Others

I don't complain everyday but only lodged 3 ASX Complaints with ASX and the companies in the last 4 years for SPT, HUM and Bradken.

Called it co-incidental if you want. All 3 produced good results immediately after lodging. But of course it does not mean that the shares will continue to go up forever - only for he next few days and what happens after that depends on the shares.

By the way, I lodged the ASX Complaint on SPT yesterday. Since a number of you are so cynical - I am not here to convince you that it will always work but it did for me on 3 previous occasions. You have to have good reasons to lodge an ASX Complaint - that's why I resisted lodging the SPT complaint until yesterday because the shares have to fall at least for almost about 18 days in a row before the complaint will be taken seriously by the ASX and the companies concerned.

As for now I won't bother to mention it again and I won't also advise anyone about the outcome of my complaints with the ASX or the companies apart from Vamosmike and Sneef if both of them are interested.

Cheerio and we all wish SPT will go up again and again!
    Isdhope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.