SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

SPT - Best VALUE BNPL Share, page-324

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    A lot of good stuff in this post AH64. I just cannot understand some of the critics out there worried about non financial personality attacks. AH64 from my take has been very polite to even those that don't deserve his well thought out comments.

Anyway, Vamos, how are you holding up now that SPLITIT is on the mend. The new CEO has got a few statements to make soon. The 15th October AGM should open up some eyes as to his way of doing business.

There are some changes coming and a new direction for the company. Those who stick around will get the most benefit. The day traders will get a profit and move on to the next victim. As I say, those willing to see this out will be in for the profitable upside because the foundations of the company have been set. Brad was good at setting foundations but lacked the next big step to generate profitable turnover from the development of those foundations.

The injection of new blood and a new way of looking at the company with fresh eyes. This new CEO has a great opportunity to set things up for shareholders. I for one am sticking around.

Watch This Space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.