SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

SPT - Best VALUE BNPL Share, page-36

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Its ok to have an alternate view - and anyone investing should seek out as much information as possible (both good and bad) in order to make their own investment choices.

agree that their are some absolute trouble makers in Hotcopper that delight in stiring up trouble - but there are plenty of people that dont and provide commentary that is insightful - both the pros and cons.

if you truly want the reasons behind my comments earlier - its simply because once upon a time i did believe in SPT, i might have divested but i am still curious to see how it plays out - success or fail. And i dont believe for a second that just because i have since sold that i am not allowed to post my own commentary and thoughts.

I do get concerned at times in share forums by unrealistic bias and the emotions of the mob. Invariably there are those that get sucked in to the euphoria, dont do their own DD, buy in and get left holding the bag and burnt - sometimes it is good to balance the at times overly optimistic with a balanced view especially when it comes from a position of neutrality. There arent always sinister motives in play - not all contrary views belong to 'shorters', 'instos','big end of town','downrampers' and so on !

oh - for the record, there's no risk of a CR anytime soon - the one thing SPT timed super well was the CR last year that brought in $100M from memory - of which they still have $60M. So cash on hand is not the issue here at all.

anyways thats all ive got to add for now.

have a great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.