SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

SPT - Best VALUE BNPL Share, page-369

1. 1,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Wow huge post ...

just on #3 response to me, its suggested/implied the last two highs were for nothing but emotion - 1. from FOMO after IPO and 2. from covid and sector boost.

if this is what you honestly believe, are you honesty saying you predicted those two things? ...and/or your now predicting nothing else is coming and thus this is a sell stock forever!

I mean fair enough...as a trader you will be better at reading humans and future unknown factors then me..but man this is almost like you can see the future; but I think I take your point, hopes were high around two scenarios and they helped push the price up..

For an investor this is a single lens view - it's not bad or good; it just means you are very much looking at this with a short term traders mind set.

You haven't mentioned any of the deals or news releases which are important to investors, these were perceived as positive to the market. you haven't mentioned the experience and collective expertise of the management team and you haven't mentioned their financial run way etc; pretty much well your strongest points are about emotions and points are on the basis of speculation/emotions of the market and only this..

The world is a big place and this market is huge -- Splitit hasn't done as well as we would have liked and competition grows but I don't think this is over -- not by a long shot. I would put to you that more events will come and go that shock and lift the price of this company -- I mean I could be wrong. I mean I'm not as good as guessing as you, but my guess remains opposite view based on business factors and not human fears/factors alone.

I do appreciate your traders view here and I'll think about it (in particular in trying to workout a current bottom on such speculative stock).

Cheers and much profit for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.