SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Some people just dont get itIf for example you and piggy both...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Some people just dont get it

If for example you and piggy both had 100,000 spt shares and piggy sold out at $1 then you would have 30k worth of shares and piggy would have 100k in the bank, enough to buy 330,000 shares at the current price. If it somehow turns the long slide around with good news and piggy got back in at 40c then he would still be able to buy 250k and you would still be stuck on 100k so it would be him that would be laughing. If it doesnt turn around then he has his 100k and you have little. This is an example of why most investors use stop losses.

The reason he hangs around spt is I suspect because of the abuse he has got from the rusted on holders and is taking the opportunity to give some banter back.

I think everyone should stick to spt but emotions run high when there are huge % losses like those on here.

If you read HC TOU you dont need to be a holder to post on here and there is no requirement to justify why you chose to contribute but everyone should avoid being a keyboard warrior both supporters and detractors.

Good luck with your investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.