SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

haha...yeah it's seems a heap of people either are shorting...

1. 1,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    haha...yeah it's seems a heap of people either are shorting or sold at loss and now want to feel good about their loss and try and convince others to sell..

keep laying down the challenge -- please show us where SPT hasn't done exactly what they said they would do?

i has someone on here black and blue claiming it's not a growth company when all you can see is revenue growth year on year -- its just because they were upset it's not another APT.

-- we need to wait for the systems to come live -- just happening now for the deals announced, why the heck would you sell now on the eve of victory or failure... just makes no sense? it like building some tanks setting up the hill waiting for the enemy and just before it's time to shoot --- run away???

-- price to me remains safe at around $0.70 value (I was hopeful like others for better results in which as this would be double); so today's depressed price made some what by people down ramping is a significant discount $0.46 for stock that's $0.70, this is discount -- I'm still buying..

When you have been investing for awhile you don't even look at the negative numbers anymore -- you just see potential and the amount of stock you have..

opportunities like this don't come often -- it's ridiculous how cheap this stock is at the moment... the uncertainty for me is now some of these deals are reaping rewards, is how big is the reaping? just have to be patient now and see..but if you have been watching and believe in the management team their time in here -- it's the perfect time to enter this stock right in the eve of battle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.