SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

SPT - Best VALUE BNPL Share, page-87

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi All,

I tried to post the following article in the forum: r/ASX_Bets to promote SPT but some how I could not.
    If someone has an account or can post this article below on r/ASX_Bets, please let me know. We need to advertise SPT to more people.

On 2 August 2021, US tech giant Square’s $39 billion announced takeover of Afterpay has sparked predictions of more merger and acquisition activity in the booming buy now, pay later (BNPL) sector, as smaller rivals brace for an even more daunting competitor.

On last weekend, 28 August 2021, Affirm another BNPL fintech company stock price skyrockets 40% on news that Amazon will partner with the company to allow a pay-over time option at Amazon's checkout.

Could Splitit Payments Ltd (SPT) be the next target? SPT is one of the cheapest BNPL shares trading at its year low this morning of 46 cents and market capitalization of only $21.5 million.According to its 2nd quarter 2021 results update, it has $66 million cash balance and $112 million of undrawn loans. SPT's has also arranged $US 150 million Goldman Sachs warehouse facilities alone which can support $US 650 million in funding.

Luke Lango, an equity analyst in the US, who has picked 17 ten baggers in five years and has a big following across the US has singled out SPT as a prospective takeover target based on its CHEAP capitalization and exciting potential. His comments are in the article below:
    https://investorplace.com/2021/08/the-next-big-thing-in-fintech/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.