SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Spt not looking good, page-78

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30

Investor like you which makes SPT fail even harder. We are living in 21st century with a fast pace of payment technology. Everything should be seamless and efficient. Why do you have to make it sound so complex like working out calculus function or something. \

Example:
    Customer proceeds to checkout with merchants which partnership with SPT.
    - Choose SPT at checkout: customers will get the product.
    - Not choosing SPT at checkout: customers will pay with their credit/debit card and they still receive the product.

Therefore, SPT makes no difference in the end to customers in terms of whether they receive the product or not. Please for godsake dont tell me that you split your balance in your account in 4 and stuff. It DOES NOT make my life easier. If I was struggling to pay something in full, I wouldnt even look at this option because it basically does not help.

I have stated on the previous post, just because your business is unique, it DOES NOT MEAN that it will work.

For those who wishy washy thinks that SPT will become $5-$10 or even $48, you can keep dreaming. You wont have to pay tax on it. On what metric do you think it deserves to get to the SP. Please dont tell me about merchant sales or addressable sales bullshit. "NPAT" is the most important figures when you look at financial position.

Also, for those dummies who said SPT will be the first to be positive in BNPL, please take a look at HUM's reports. It even pays dividends to their shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.