SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

exactly my point. You get return when you buy it back...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    exactly my point. You get return when you buy it back cheaper/expensive depends on your ability to trade but still got to buy something to make money right? not when you’re watching it. Watching doesn’t make money. Not saying anyone to buy yesterday/today/tomorrow that comes down to your own interpretation of what you see happening potentially (even d best in d world get some right & some wrong at trading), but you still need to hold a share (whicever company) to make money off it (or lose for that matter). I’d love to have sold at peak n buy at trough but hindsight is easy & as I said I’m not good at picking those momemts so I allow time in the market to make up for my limitation in timing the market , I’l rather stick to what has worked well for me. Many ways to skin a cat. Some traders do well & some investors do well. As long as we’re making money its all good. Nothing against anyone trading a stock - thats the market - if no one sells- it’l be flat. Nyways good luck to both of us, its not a me vs you. Hopefully spt gives everyone a chance to make some $ no matter what approach they take.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.