APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

SPT

1. 1,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Haha nice gag, I hope you're not actually putting the hard earned in.
  2. 5,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    This is obviously a troll post, and I normally wouldn't reply but I feel like this is a good spot to make the following observation:

The quality of posts on APT has gone to absolute sheit. How I miss just having a thread on charts and another an alternative metrics. Now it's turned into some sort of "I predicted this better than you" d**k measuring contest.

There are two camps on this forum:
    (1) The APT fan club spearheaded by polar bear who basically lurk on these forums to shut down any posts that could be considered remotely negative towards the stock. They also throw in some $166 price predictions for good measure and like to blame shooters for any pull backs.

(2) The trolls spearheaded by FraserJC who are just there for the "I told you so" opportunities but also just to generally troll. A real shame @FraserJC because I know you have a lot of good knowledge but if you don't like the stock you should be moving on.

It's become harder and harder to pick out the good posts among all the garbage that is posted here daily. It's exhausting.

Thank you for listening. Rant over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.