IVZ 0.00% 7.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Spud Date Comp, page-140

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Yes, going by their past experience they have always been late. If you read and remember the announcements on Mukuyu-1 drilling the initial spud date was in March (announcement in 2020) which slipped to June (15 Feb-22 announcement) and then Aug and finally to late Sep-22.
    As an oil and gas professional I know it for myself that activation of drill rigs are invariably delayed as there are thousands of activities to be undertaken and checked because once she starts spewing there is no stopping. A delay during the drilling phase incurs heavy costs (operational and standby) than at the beginning. Safety is paramount and on that ground the drillers think very different to the overexcited shareholders.
    History repeats irrespective of the bad results..... IVZ knew how the share price was smashed when they undertook CR ahead of Mukuyu-1, Scott personally acknowledged this in one of his interviews...and now we have a CR prior to Mukuyu-2.... I saw this coming after the debacle they had on SPP, wasn't sure when they would announce CR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ $92.87K 1.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 241064 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 141858 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.