QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

I think you are nearly there the below people will work together...

1. 394 Posts.
    I think you are nearly there the below people will work together not only on Land Access but all aspects of the business.

I am sure QPN will provide us with a strategy direction and plan for this year and like some I agree they are working on numerous other projects.

We also have Moyes and Co in the back ground working for us.

Don't forget we have Mr K Bull who also has a very good understanding of Indonesia and how this country works.

Okay
    Top Management
    Wealth of experience
    Potential million to trillion of both gas and oil etc
    Large ownership of Land access.
    Government wants to work with them and help
    etc..

Look at their competitors near by they are all striking oil and gas and the fields QPN has is potential hugh

How I read it reference their own website QPN

The Senior team is
    Anthony Milewski - Chief Executive Officer (CEO)Mr Milewski has extensive experience in the energy & resource industries and an active involvement in global capital markets. He has held board positions with several public energy and resource companies in emerging markets and immediately prior to joining Quest he has held positions at Skadden Arps, Renaissance Capital and Firebird Management.

Ken Bull - Chief Operating Officer (COO) - Mr Bull has over 30 years international experience in the oil and gas sector, primarily in the management and operation of onshore and offshore drilling, well completion and production operations. Mr Bull also has extensive experience in the Indonesian oil and gas industry and will manage all aspects of the Company's operations in Indonesia.

Mr Bull joins Quest from Entek Energy where he was responsible for all drilling, workover, completion and safety at their operations in the USA. He has previously managed drilling programs for Indonesian based Kufpec and Kalrez Petroleum where he managed the drilling and production operations of the Seram Island Oil and Gas ProjectMr Bull also has extensive experience in the Indonesian oil and gas industry and will manage all aspects of the Company's operations in Indonesia.He has also had a combined five years of direct operating experience in South Sumatra working with Stanvac, Asameria Petroleum and ARCO conducting workovers, completions and well testing in and around the South Sumatran Basin. Ken has also worked with for PDO (Shell) Oman, BSP (Shell) Brunei, Santos Petroleum and New Guinea Energy.

Mochamad Thamrin
    Deputy Chairman & Senior Technical Advisor

Mr Thamrin is a leading industry professional with a deep knowledge of South Sumatra's petroleum geology. Mr Thamrin has over 45 years experience in the Indonesian oil and gas industry, including senior geological positions at PT Shell Indonesia and as a production geologist with Indonesian government owned Pertamina, one of the largest oil and gas companies in the world. From 1976 to 1987 Mr Thamrin was Head of Geological Evaluation in the R&D Division at Pertamina. Mr Thamrin was also Chairman of the Geology Department and Dean of the Mineral Technology Faculty at the University of Trisakti Jakarta from 1980 to 1994 and 1999 to 2011 respectively. Triskati conducted the Ranau Joint Study with PrabuEnergy and BPMIGAS. Mr Thamrin is widely regarded as a leading expert in the Indonesian oil and gas field and has authored over 30 publications and text books on geology and related topics within this area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.