NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

Supply is not going to run low IMO. As you we all know, supply...

1. 5,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20925
    Supply is not going to run low IMO.

As you we all know, supply was always there even the spudding was coming very close.

These guys who sell it down appears to know the details of everything IMO. They should be knowing that the company was not going to make any anns. even the first week of the December, then they were selling it down for the last two months. Otherwise this kind of sell down during a pre-spud period is very uncommen.

I think what they are trying to achieve is this; they don't want the sp to go any higher than 30c during the drilling of Condon-1 well even in case of a discovery. If they can make a discovery then the sp can go to tri-fold but it can come down to 30c back again by profit taking sales.

Their main target is to keep the sp as low as possible till next years drillings in Canning Basin, while they accumulate as much as possible.

You can all see that the company does not make any anns. other than essential ones like AGM presentation, Quarterly Report in last two months. We should be about to spud in these days, there is no information provided to the shareholders.

It's not strange to me at all, as I have always considered that the company downplays itself for a reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.