88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

From LSE Robinhood69: Location. ICEWINE is slap bang at the...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    From LSE Robinhood69:

Location. ICEWINE is slap bang at the lower end and in the middle of the flow of the 2nd largest channel in the North slope. The channel running directly from the foothills on to the Franklin Flats, so basically over 000's of years as sea levels dropped the Franklin Flats are 1 - full of rich vegitation in a none aggravated state eg Trap Oil in Namibia on volcanics so geo was always way out. Not in this case. 2 - Any migration of oil / gas will naturally migrate towards the lower parts of the channel and pool around these flat areas. 3 - Looking closely at google maps on terrain it is clear a) - Repsol big discovery is in the much more coastal area of the flatter land to the North. On the same channel up in the lower slopes FURTHER SOUTH than the Franklin Bluffs , Umiat area found several oil and gas shows used local as belisce has stated, but these are much higher up in the channel, faster flowing water , less pooling area and certainly not where an expected mega field would be found? As Franklin Bluff is where ICEWINE is to be drilled , it is south central to the North Slope and will be drilled by 88e , spudding this week or next - officially 15th October. 30 days for the drill to complete. I have 60-80% Cos myself and EXPECT to find Oil shows 100%. Commercial rates. Got to go and will not be able to respond much today, but is all very very promising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.