AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

spud, page-10

1. 1,130 Posts.
    Oh dear I love reading all these onesided posts. Someone should tell the man the truth! How many wells have they drilled to date and we're still not cash flow positive. I'll say it for the 1000th time this isn?t going any where until PEL 105 is drilled. The market has had a gut load of their rubbish excuses. They would have had more success pumping money into a far larger well instead of wasting $500k on 70bopd. Hell, they could have contributed $500k to the legal dispute and they would have been better off. Look I could go on all day honestly.

You can all say what you want, bag those who say it how it is but at the end of day the proof is in pudding or in this case the SP and Charlie we ain't doing so well! Since Armstrong spudded we've lost 50% in the sp. Explain that...yet still you sit there and defend this mob whilst they devalue shareholders. Yes some of us purchased shares at higher prices but any sod could buy a 3 cent stock, wait for it to go to 6 cents and think that this co is doing an excellent job. Seriously you all need to "think" about what is really happening here. I don?t usually get angry but seriously some people should wake up and ask themselves what is going on here.

I must answer the mans question...actually sorry mate I couldn't tell you squat about this co I've been here for 5 minutes and i wouldn't have the faintest clue. Gee wiz.

TW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.