SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

SPX - 25% drop in MC, page-27

1. 3,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    Hello everyone,

I’m excited to share my thoughts on Spenda’s bright future. With the imminent rollouts of Ebev and Capricorn, we are on the cusp of transformative growth. Ebev, being twice the size of our current Carpet Court deal, and Capricorn, ten times larger, promise to substantially boost our revenue streams.

As Capricorn’s ARR starts next quarter, we can anticipate a swift and significant rise in revenue. This isn’t just incremental progress; it’s a pivotal moment for Spenda.

It’s crucial during times like these to stay relaxed and not let short-term market fluctuations cause unnecessary stress. Don’t tense up. Focus on the long-term potential and the promising developments ahead. Positive news will likely drive the share price up, reflecting Spenda’s true value.

Stay calm, composed, and confident. Spenda is positioned for remarkable growth. Always do your own research, but from my perspective, this is an outstanding opportunity. Let’s look forward to a prosperous future with Spenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $900 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 19639305 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4155224 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.