SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

SPX and partner CHN, page-16

1. 1,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2189
    @Yak52, that was good intel from @AzInAsia, however the notion that Paul Adams "coveted" PW for 18mths doesn't necessarily mean he was having conversations of a contractual nature with previous owners.

It would be good to have more background on that

We don't know that yet, one thing that is clear, is that, if you were a principal from DJC, you would/should clearly understand the legal implications of disclosure in regard to contractual obligations with clients, no matter who they might be. This is basic business 101, and all solicitors, MBA's BA's etc have this at front of mind in any contractual negotiation.

VMC are going to need some really strong evidence to hand, and that evidence would have to be absolutely be beyond any legal reproach, or they will be in deep shite. I am not a solicitor, but have had some legal experience, but VMC would need a strong case to make this fly.

IMO SPX should be putting more info to market, the Company Secretary is in USA at the minute, but the SPX response yesterday was light on info other than saying claims are without merit, they will defend vigorously and exploration will at PW will continue.

I hope SPX have something more to say and soon to alleviate the chance of any further depreciation of SP, which is standing up very well considering the scenario at hand

Obviously this an unfortunate come to pass, the good value of the CHN on market purchases this week is down the chute, our SP is down 27%, and interestingly VMC are down around 14% on yesterdays close the markets are avaricious.

Having said that SPX was trading @07.4c at the close last Friday.

GLTAH mc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.