SPX 0.00% 1.1¢ spenda limited

they have never said they are accounting software and will...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    they have never said they are accounting software and will replace xero, myob or quick books.

they are technically payments company where your payments flow, your invoices and payments are automated and use different payments methods in secure way.

software is designed in way they can easily integrate with your accounting system and you don't have to manually put the entries in your accounting system.

so from my point of view answer is yes end user will see value by paying small fees. small, medium and large businesses will see value as they don't have to enter invoices manually and run payments batch manually, no human error, vendor not chasing for payments, payments will be processed on time in secure way with your preferred payment options.

other thing is it's is a payment company where payments transactions occurs they get clip on amount, i.e., when customer pay through credit card for goods and services purchased they get % charge.

it would be really good for small business as they have small payments, lack of recosource to manage payments and reconciliation.

for example

a coffee shop using xero or myob as an accounting software and using any bank terminals for payments the coffee shop has to do manual entries or upload bank statement into accounting software and reconcile that means business has to use resources or owner have to spend time in passing the entries and reconciliation. when spenda is use everything will be in one place that is payments received and automated reconciliation in your accounting software.

other benefit i see for small business i.e payments to vendors which they can get directly into spenda system they can click what to pay and payments done with preferred options.

small business generally use credit card for payments. one good benefit for small business using credit card is becausethere payments are small and by using credit card they get 55 days period to pay off plus some benefits on credit card i.e., points or cash back depending on credit cards.

technically i would say cost of this software can be easily offset with time they spend on accounting entries.

i would say it's win-win for small business as they don't have to hire extra recourse for doing this. because everything will be under one place fully automated in secure way

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.