SPX 16.7% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Hi EnderGame,Thank you for your frankness. I will try and be as...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Hi EnderGame,
    Thank you for your frankness. I will try and be as frank.
    I cannot tell you anymore about the resource than I posted three days ago. Yes, I am convinced SPX will end up with an extremely profitable mine if they are not taken over beforehand for many multiples of what the SP was today.
    Further to that, folk much more clever than I are buying this for the medium to long term.
    The management of SPX are knowledgeable and credible as I have spoken with them and researched their profiles.
    I bought more today because I cannot believe there will be nothing between Magenta and Penny West, North and South. They must have close to 250k ozs now which will be chicken shit if they start striking similar grades along strike between Magenta and existing pit. That is around 2 klms.
    My shareholding fades into insignificance compared to TB’s but like many here I am enjoying the ride.
    The retrace today presents a golden opportunity to get back in. Sure there will be volatility and those that took profits today I wish you well.
    I am not willing to risk being out of this stock when assay results are due any day now, which could set this thing on fire once again. My tealeaves are telling me that medium to long term we will be sweet, very, very, sweet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $96.01K 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7759126 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3223458 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.