APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

SQ - Where to now?, page-61

1. 4,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    My so called up ramping has been of me presenting information the is publicly available for all to verify. (both good and bad)

I post in the fourm for the purpose of discussion (both good and bad) and to give access to information that may not have been spoken about.

I have been consistent with this when buying, selling, and holding. and when I sold the majority of shares I let everyone know on the day it happened.

I have never insisted anyone buy. (aside from the standard sentiment & disclosure HC buttons in which to post)

You on the other hand have told many many lies to creative a narrative giving a reason for investors reasons to sell or not buy in. shameful!!

You have previously stated (along these lines) that your purpose for posting here to to discourage people investing and losing money and even if one person follows that you feel youve done some justice.

But to this point youve been down ramping with LIES & MISTRUTHS, since $66. you have only cost prople gains which at even at todays SP would be close to 50%

you are a shameful excuse for a human!

gfyp
    Last edited by coppergaz: 03/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.