XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

Hi Chris45,So far the geometric and cyclic charts of the XJO I...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi Chris45,

So far the geometric and cyclic charts of the XJO I have posted are scaled to square, with cyclic charts based on calendar days while the recent XJO "squares" chart was based on trading days.

I did NOT use 8.6 pts/day - which I agree is a rather odd ratio as you have rightly pointed out. Rather the drawing was done on a squared chart to the same scaling ratio as the first one, but then enlarged to show the related portion of the chart. In other words, it is a simple matter of drawing squares enclosing the highs and lows of bars that are drawn on a chart that has been plotted to square.

You will undoubtlessly have much fun trying out various scales to square the XJO chart, and I do not wish to spoil that fun of self discovery and research ( in following "cyclichigh's" approach to posting ). But once you have uncovered the suitable scaling ratio, it should be applicable all the time, with the occasional doubling of the ratio whenever necessary during flash drives.

Great to see you working on the squares chart and all the best in your analysis.

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.