XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

Hi Jimmy,You said: "Is this a fair assumption/guide to future...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi Jimmy,

You said: "Is this a fair assumption/guide to future direction or is this merely a coincidence of the chart you have provided? "

Do you really think there are so many co-incidences that occur within that short period to make the squares work by chance, and I have the good luck to uncover these co-incidences, or chart these "co-incidental occurrences" to paint a false semblance or skill in forecasting? I really wished I had the uncanny ability to find these co-incidences, because even if they were co-incidences, they worked...!

Anyway, once you get the chart- any chart- properly scaled to square, you will find geometric shapes such as squares and triangles to display forecasting characteristics from their geometric shapes. In the days of old, traders use plain price action and scaled charts - and it is a characteristic of scaled charts where price and time geometry without any oscillators or technical indicators such as the RSI, Macd, stochastics work as patterns in forecasting.

Try scaling your stock charts to square as per the article whose link I have included in my last post, and you will be able to replicate the same results.

I have done nothing more than just draw common squares to a chart of XJO scaled to square.

Hope that helps and have a great weekend.

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.