GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Wow..so Tutor is STILL leaping to the defence of the parasitic...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Wow..so Tutor is STILL leaping to the defence of the parasitic financial insto's..the net is closing..

A trader who apparently isn't trading..at best a procrastinator..even though GXY has been turned into a trading stock by his sponsors..Looking forward to the day names are turned over by subpoena Folks there's an investigation unfolding off-site and genuine retail holders (especially those who were forced-to-sell through margin call etc..down at $2 or less) will have the opportunity to participate. Our adversaries are massively conflicted/contradicted and they make mistakes..e.g. 2007-2009 GFC where us suckers ended-up bailing them out. Some of us learn..

Personally I'm ahead from 2014-18 peaks & troughs ride, but I bought a stash under $2 to eventually benefit from probable takeover being schemed. Our company has half a billion $ cash and bigger debt-laden players want their hands on that.. My part in the exposure of the manipulators is for justice to be served..sick of the uneven playing field and those who sneak around in the shadows..it's just not cricket..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.