GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

There's nothing to worry for shareholders. The TH is was called...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    There's nothing to worry for shareholders.
    The TH is was called on friday because its actually Thursday evening in Argentina. This is when the legal heads would have been called together. Tuesday is monday evening in Argentina, after settlement.
    MS Florence Argentina legal works would be second to none. The people of salta want investments in their provence and so do Argentina.
    The trolls come out when SP is down. There are many on my ignore. The time to buy is when trolls come out.
    SDV alone is worth $3 plus. MtC alone in 2017 was $2.50, now plus 40%. MC always go to intrinsic (asset) value.
    Warren doesn't believe in charts for a simple reason. When he announce his share holdings, the charts change direction.

A cat can outperform a bunch of analysts. Its been tested.

The cost per tonne is cheaper to produce at SDV than in Chile.

Retailers buy high and sell low. Buy low and sell lower. Short sellers make money from this and not from research. Retailers  are always too clever to learn.
    In 2017 I was disappointed not buying more under $2. Not often one gets a second chance.

Some traditional auto companies won’t survive EV transition, S&P says
    https://thedriven.io/2019/02/22/tra...ll-pressure-auto-parts-suppliers-report-says/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.